- 1 Pack SAGE AND SHEPHERD Pork Cutlets
- 3 carrots, in ribbons with a peeler
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (you can add water if its not low sodium)
- 3 knobs fresh ginger, diced
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Dice pork cutlets and sauté. While cooking, ribbon carrots.
- Add carrots, garlic, ginger to pan. Cook down.
- Add maple syrup, soy sauce, hot sauce and corn starch to bowl. Whisk well.
- Add to pan and turn up heat. Allow sauce to thicken.
- Serve with rice and green onion.