The perfect 20 minute dinner! Perfectly crispy potatoes and fresh dill with ground lamb for a dinner on the table in no time!
- 1lb SAGE AND SHEPHERD Ground Lamb
- 2 Cups Diced potato (I used left overs that were already cooked)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato and cucumber, diced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Goat cheese or feta cheese
- If potatoes are raw, add them to the pan first with some bacon fat or butter and fry until just cooked
- If the potatoes are already cooked, add them into a pan along with the ground lamb and cook until lamb is cooked.
- Add fresh dill, garlic and seasonings. Cook up until potatoes are crispy.
- Meanwhile, diced tomato and cucumber (qty depending on how many ppl you are feeding)
- Drizzle salad with balsamic and olive oil. Add in goat cheese and salt and pepper.