Grass fed and finished suet tallow balm from Fishburn Ranch! We are so excited to carry this - I love it! Use it on everything :)
4 oz containers. Family Size!
- Contains Vitamins A, D, K, & E, & B12, all of which are extremely beneficial for skin. Your skin does absorb what’s put on it and your body wants these vitamins.
- Is rich in minerals.
- Is antibacterial & antimicrobial
- Helps to prevent skin’s loss of moisture
- Aids in skin regeneration for skin that appears healthier and more youthful
- Contains conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) with natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains oleic acid (omega 9) aids other components in penetrating deeply into skin
- Contains stearic acid which helps to repair damaged skin, and improves skin’s flexibility and suppleness
- Contains palmitoleic acid (omega 7) which is one of our skin’s basic building blocks
- Contains palmitic acid which helps improve the protective barrier function of skin.
Ingredients: Grass fed and finished suet tallow, organic extra virgin olive oil (Frankincense & Lavender scents will have according essential oil in them)
Raised by real, local ranchers
That's us. Mack & Abby. We are the first generation, husband and wife duo who run the ranch. It isn’t always easy but we do it because we love it.
We raise the cows, sheep and pigs, we pack the orders, and we are the ones you will meet on pick up day. The meat you get is what we feed our family every day.